Stop putting off fixing that chipped or cracked windshield! Come down to Go! Glass & Accessories and get it taken care of quickly at an affordable price! Chipped and cracked windshields only get worse with time, further impairing your view of the road, while reducing your car’s ability to take on impact in the event of a collision. In this case, the best scenario results in you getting a ticket from a police officer.
Instead, get it fixed by trusted professionals with over 30 years of experience.
Auto Glass Repair
Stone chips and small cracks don’t necessarily mean the end of your windshield, as long as you’re proactive. In most cases, rock chips and cracks that are smaller than the size of a loonie can be sealed with an epoxy resin that strengthens the compromised glass. In most cases you won’t even realize that there was a crack to begin with.
The benefits to repairing chips before they turn into cracks are numerous:
• Repairing a windshield will cost you less than replacing it.
• Repairs can be done quickly, sometimes in as little as 30 minutes.
• Repairing a crack or chip reinforces your windshield so that it retains its integrity in the event of a collision.
Windshield Replacement and Auto Glass Installation Services
Should small cracks start to get bigger, there’s no need to panic! Go! Glass has the expertise to replace your windshield quickly and efficiently.
Why choose Go! Glass? The benefits speak for themselves:
• We only use high-quality auto glass and materials that meet or exceed industry standards
• We work with your insurance company, so you don’t pay out of pocket
• We work quickly, so you can be back on the road in as little as 30 minutes
• We back our work with our Securi-Clear™ windshield repair warranty
• We have over 30 years of industry experience and stand behind the quality of our work
• If you’re constantly on-the-go, take advantage of our mobile service where we come to you.
No matter the issue, talk to your nearest Go! Glass & Accessories service expert today for advice and take care of your damaged windshield.