It is important to us as a company that we continue to emphasize and maintain high standards with our glass partners, call centers, claims centers, portal partners, franchisees, Insurance Industry, Retail customer or our Fleet/Industrial customers.
Our Policies and Procedures of Compliance:
- We will maintain all the appropriate business licenses and permits required by law.
- We will respect and honor any decisions made by any Insurance Company to use a particular call centre or claims handling center to process their claims.
- We will install all auto glass in accordance with and using materials that meet or exceed industry standards.
- We will refuse to engage in any false, deceptive, unethical or unlawful practice.
- We will ensure that the previous statement is practiced and followed to the best of our ability with our Managers, and Franchisees.
Our Commitment to all Customers:
- Provide all customers with the highest quality of service, products, and workmanship in the industry and guarantee all our workmanship and materials.
- Ensure that all vehicles materials and installation methods fully comply with the recommended procedures.
- Use proper urethane materials and follow manufacturer recommended procedures to achieve the installation quality consistent with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Standards.
- Ensure that our products and services offered to all customers are accurate to detail, price, quality and that our warranty for our products and services is given to the consumer verbally and in writing.
- We will ensure that all customers will be serviced in a timely fashion without delay to the best of our ability and availability of the parts required to do the job.
- We will always service all customers in a courteous, professional and polite manner.
- We will recommend only those services, repairs and maintenance work that is necessary to ensure that all customers vehicles are in safe working order.
- We will tell and recommend to each customer what we believe is the servicing required by that customer. We will not mislead any customer.
- We will ensure that all our warranty and guarantees comply with applicable laws.
Collection of Payment/Protection of Information
On any insurance auto glass claim we will invoice the amount that the insurance company has agreed to pay to any other auto glass company on behalf of the customer minus the applicable deductible, if any, on his or her policy that has been signed with that insurer. This amount will remain on our accounts receivable on the customer’s behalf and no interest will be charged to the insurance company if paid within our standard terms of payment.
Any amount owing on any glass replacement prior to the amount where an insurance claim would be created will remain the responsibility of the individual Go Glass store and the customer. It is understood that in certain markets it is necessary to be competitive in order to retain some customers.
We as a company will not openly advertise deductible waiving to entice insurance claims but will continue to be competitive where necessary in any market place with other competitors that are taking business away from our stores because of same.
We will take appropriate steps to protect all private, personal or confidential information provided by a policy holder or the insurance companies.
Personnel and Insurance Requirements
We will employ personnel that have the necessary training and certification in accordance with the industry standards and will train within to achieve same.
We will carry a minimum of $2,000,000 in Commercial General Liability Insurance, Comprehensive Automotive Liability insurance including Garage Policy coverage.
Workers Compensation within the statutory limits and Employer Liability Insurance and provide a copy of the certificates of insurance to the insurance companies upon request.
We will promptly investigate any complaint and take all steps that are appropriate under the circumstances to redress any of the problems that are revealed under any such investigation.
We will ensure that all our stores and employees are aware of their obligations under this Code.